JellyBean 13.3.13
Go to page  1 2 3 ... 13 14 [15]
Moderators: Marc Schattorie, ctys2ard, oroo708, JHS_NL, RaithK, allram, Frits
Author Post
Andows
Tue Apr 02 2013, 02:12PM
{ASUS_EMPLOYEE}
Registered Member #1352
Just updated to 4.1.1 a couple of days ago. Had previously rooted and successfully restored root with Voodoo OTA RootKeeper... However I had a strange problem with Call Recorder (the one from Clever Mobile https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=polis.app.callrecorder ). During phone calls I could hear the sound from the other side, but people on the other side could not hear me. They would only hear perhaps part of one word when I answered the phone, but then my sound would cut off. The Call Recorder worked fine before the update (while on 4.0.4). I removed the Call Recorder and now the other side can once again hear me during phone calls. And before you ask; Yes, where I live it is perfectly legal for a private person to record his/hers own calls even without notifying the other party.

I'm really disappointed that I lost the call recording feature and gained practically nothing useful in the update. One reason why I switched from Windows Phone to Android was the fact that WP didn't support call recording. However as I have already been using the phone for some time now, I wouldn't want to wipe the phone in order downgrade.
ReinO
Wed Apr 03 2013, 02:32AM
{ASUS_EMPLOYEE}
Registered Member #323
I got the 4.1.1 update April 1st here in Sweden. Seems overall nice, but some things bug me.

My apps keep dying for no apparent reason. Not crashing or so, but just closes. If i open them again, they are still where i was when they they closed.

The keyboard is different, and i don't really know if i like the new one or the old one better. One thing about it, however, is that they removed the slide function on it. Sure, it sucked bigtime in phonemode, but it worked fine when docked in the tablet. I was sad to see it gone.

One more thing i don't really like, is that the icon in the notification bar, that shows that an SD-card is inserted, cannot be cleared away from the bar as was possible in 4.0.4.

Otherwise it seems to run fine, as i said. =)
Someone
Tue Apr 09 2013, 09:47PM
{ASUS_EMPLOYEE}
Registered Member #165
So, is anyone else getting some flickerin of the Station´s screen while it is turned off?
Didn´t happen before the update and at first it was only a minor disturbance...but now it really annoys me.
I´d rather have the previous FW back with the three-times-power-button bug than this c***.
Xyphoid
Tue Apr 16 2013, 03:41PM
{ASUS_EMPLOYEE}
Registered Member #100
Anyone knows how to solve the problem of Pad screen switching off after the predefined time, when I'm watching a flash movie fullscreen in the browser.
Stefano
Tue Apr 16 2013, 05:44PM
{ASUS_EMPLOYEE}
Registered Member #575
Xyphoid wrote ...

Anyone knows how to solve the problem of Pad screen switching off after the predefined time, when I'm watching a flash movie fullscreen in the browser.

Smart Stay Ex, even in Lite version, does exactly what you want!
Ciao,
Stefano
mastas
Wed Apr 24 2013, 01:40AM
{ASUS_EMPLOYEE}
Registered Member #247
Hey Guys, a couple of days ago I've made a factory reset and installed fresh 4.1.1 JB on my PF1, but noticed that there are problems with WiFi - it stays grey and won't connect me to internet... At the beginning I've made to sync my g account and download several apps, but now it will not even let me to a google web page... I've read in this topic that there were some problems to with WiFi, how did you manage to fix it?

And by the way, in general - what would you advise - to stay on the latest JB or go back to the most stable 4.0.4 ICS? So far I hadn't made too many settings to the phone so I can easily go back to whatever you consider is the most stable one...

Thanks in advance!
gogo2
Wed Apr 24 2013, 10:32AM
{ASUS_EMPLOYEE}
Registered Member #1403
I realise that installing Flash into Jellybean will make Padfone unstable. Using Chrome will shutdown Padfone eventhough Chrome cannot use Flash. Anyone got this problem?
Kostas
Wed Apr 24 2013, 10:45AM
{ASUS_EMPLOYEE}
Registered Member #772
No
install flash, it works just fine

[ Edited Wed Apr 24 2013, 06:11PM ]
Xyphoid
Wed Jun 05 2013, 11:53PM
{ASUS_EMPLOYEE}
Registered Member #100
Kostas wrote ...

No
install flash, it works just fine

It works, but not fine...
Fullscreen does not stop PadFone from going into standby.
And the Back button does not exit Fullscreen anymore.
And sometimes a single tap on the Flash movie is registered as doubletap. I have to tap and hold to do a single tap.
Go to page  1 2 3 ... 13 14 [15]  

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF